This Agreement is between AusMotoGear and you (“User”).
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
This website is owned and operated by AusMotoGear. No material from www.AusMotoGear.com.au, owned, operated, licensed or controlled by AusMotoGear may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way unless permission has been expressly granted by AusMotoGear.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, the User: (a) represents and warrants that he or she is 18 years old or older; (b) agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the User as prompted by the Account Registration Form; and (c) agrees to maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If any information provided by the User is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, AusMotoGear has the right to terminate the User’s account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
The products/services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties and conditions of userability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither this agreement or any documentation furnished under it is intended to express or imply any warranty, condition or representation AusMotoGear and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents are not liable for any indirect, direct, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages. AusMotoGear is not liable for any damages whatsoever regardless of any previously advised possibility of such damages, whether in action under negligence, contract or any other theory, arising out of any connection or use, or the inability of use/performance of the services, information, products and materials that is available from this site. We may edit, delete or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a notice or a new agreement on our site
1. Keep all information received from the customer in its possession and treat all information as confidential regardless of when disclosed.
2. Not use the information in any way adverse to the customer’s wishes or employ any of the customer’s information in any way which would be harmful to or against the interest of the customer.
3. Not sell the customer’s information for any purpose or reason.
4. Limit access of the customer’s information to the employees and legal and financial advisors of AusMotoGear and will require all employees and advisors given access to the customer’s information to sign a written binder of secrecy and non use.
5. Not be responsible for any breach of the above terms and conditions through no fault of its own or through matters that are outside of its control (as, for example, but not limited to, “hacking” by third parties) and in this respect the customer
(i) releases AusMotoGear, its directors, officers and employees from any claims, losses, damages, expenses and liabilities arising out of (directly or indirectly) or in connection with the said breaches and
(ii) indemnifies AusMotoGear, its directors, officers and employees in respect of all claims, losses, damages, expenses and liabilities which arise as a consequence of or in connection with the said breaches.
AusMotoGear Intellectual Property. The User acknowledges and agrees that content available from AusMotoGear or the Service, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, logos, trade marks, service marks, photographs, graphics, or video, is protected by copyright, trade mark, patent, or other proprietary rights and laws.
References to any party to this agreement shall be deemed to be references to or include as appropriate there respective successors and permitted assigns.
Copyright Notice Copyright © 2015 AusMotoGear. All rights reserved.